Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mallu Story- Ramadan



Two Mallus -   were In Saudi for searching job .
One is called Sasi one is called  Ravi .
They were dying of hunger and thirst when they
suddenly came upon an oasis, with what looked like an emirat
of a mosque in the middle .

Sasi said to Ravi : "Look let's pretend we are muslim,
otherwise these Arabs are going to kill us .
I am going to call my self Mohammed."

Ravi refused to change his name ,
he said :" My name is Ravi , andI will not
pretend to be other than but what I am ....Ravi ."

The Immam of the mosque received both well
and asked about their names .
Sasi said : "My name is Mohammed ."
Ravi said : My name is Ravi. "

The Immam turned to the helpers of the mosque and said :
" Please bring some food and water for Ravi only ."

Then he turned to the Sasi and said :
"Well Mohammed I hope you are aware
that we are still in the holy month of Rhamadan ."

No comments:

Post a Comment